Persoane interesate

10 July 2011

LOTD: I wanted to enter a contest...

... but i forgot to take the contest must picture xD Asa ca, va arat ideea mea pentru concursul de machiaj pe care il gasiti aici. Fara alte introduceri, pozele:

... but i forgot to take the contest must picture xD So, im just gonna show you my idea. Without further ado, on with the show:




Stiu, nu'mi sta foarte bine cu rujul, dar eu am vrut ca machiajul sa tipe "e vara!!". Daca va place, aveti indemnul meu sa'l folositi pentru ce vreti voi. :D O duminica frumoasa!

I know, that lipstick isnt great on me, but i wanted my make up to scream "its summer!!". If you like it, feel free to use it for whatever you'd like. :D Have a wonderful Sunday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram