Persoane interesate

19 July 2011

Failed Glitter Experiment.

Ce face omul (a se citi Ami) din plictiseala: se joaca! Intrucat am renuntat la papusi acum vreo 12 ani, a trebuit sa'mi gasesc alte jucarii, in acest caz trusa de machiaj si, mai ales tusul cu sclipici :D Evident, nu mi'a iesit bine, dar eu v'am promis ca va arat si bune si rele. Per total imi place la nebunie rezultatul, dar intrucat as fi vrut sa fie intrarea mea petru un concurs de machiaj, nu este destul de perfectionat.

What dont people (read Ami) do when they bored? Personally, i like to play. Since i put my dolls in storage 12 years ago, i had to find new toys, in this case my make up kit and especially my glitter liner :D Obviously, it didnt turn out great, but i promised i'll show you my best and my worst. All in all, im completly in love with the look, but since it was supposed to be a make up contest entry, it isnt perfected enough. 





Efectiv nu a vrut sclipiciul ala se se prinda calumea peste tot, oricat m'am chinuit. Oricum, eu sper sa va placa, astept parerile voastre, ca intotdeauna! O zi frumoasa!

The darn glitter just didnt wanna stick everywhere, no matter how hard i tryed. Anyway, i hope you like it and, like always, im interested in your opinion. Have a lovely day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram