Persoane interesate

30 June 2011

LOTD: a different type of electric.

Ieri am reusit sa ma machiez de 3 ori :)) Mda.. de 2 ori mi'a iesit bine, a treia a fost "practice". Mi'am impus sa folosesc niste farduri uitate prin diferite palete, asa ca m'am ales cu roz neon si mov in combinatie cu auriu sidefat. Nu va tin de vorba azi, vreau sa vad daca azi reusesc de 4 ori xD 

Yesterday i managed to apply my makeup 3 times :)) Yea.. i know. Two times it turned out great, the third was just for practice. I forced myself to use eyeshadows i never use, therefore i got stuck with neon pink and purple and i combined them with shiny gold. I wont say more today, i wanna see if today i can go for 4 xD





Astept parerile si sugestiile voastre :D Si promit ca o sa fac si niste lookuri mai purtabile!

I'll be waiting for yout oppinion and suggestions :D And i promise you'll se something wearable aswell!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram