Persoane interesate

29 June 2011

LOTD: 4 hours eyeliner :D

Am stat si m'am jucat. Daca tot imi place asa mult gel linerul, in ultimele zile il tot pun la munca :D Asa ca, fara prea multe adaugiri (e scris asa intentionat), va las cu pozele.

I played. A lot. Since i love my new gel liner so much, i keep working with it constantly in the past days. So, without further ado.. here are the pictures.




Dupa cum observati, este foarte putin colorat, accentul fiind pus pe tus. Pe restul fetei am folosit doar bronzer, iluminator si un ruj nude. Apoi, m'am gandit sa'l mai inveselesc putin si am schimbat rujul:


As you can see, its not really colorful, the accent goes on the eyeliner. On the rest of my face i only used a bronzer, highlighter and a nude lipstick. Then, i wanted to "cheer it up" a bit, so i tryed a different lipstick:





Intrucat e prima data cand incerc asa ceva, vreau sa va rog din suflet sa imi spuneti parerei. Ca sunt bune, ca sunt rele, ca sunt.. oricum. Daca nu va place, let me know!! Va multumesc in avans si va urez o zi frumoaaaaaaaaasa!!

Since its the first time i try something like this, i want to ask you from the bottom of my heart to tell me you oppinion on it, if its good, bad, or anything. If you dony like it, please let me know! Thank you so much and have a very very pleasent day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Lookbook Follow me on Instagram